Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Planned Parenthood

As a libertarian/anarchist I would cut all funding for Planned Parenthood.  I believe that they can exist on the donations of those who believe in their mission.

On a related subject: I believe that abortions should be limited to only those pregnancies that are the result of incest or rape, and in those rare cases where the mother's life is at risk.  I would not make abortions illegal, but I don't believe tax money should be used to provide abortions to women.  Instead, I believe that contraceptives should be easily available to to all women and men of reproductive age.  Again, donations can support this cause.  

I believe that abortions are evidence of a serious lack of education or concern on the part of both men and women.  If you have sex, assume that you will get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment