Sunday, August 23, 2015

Deciding to Be Better




I recommend the website, Deciding to Be Better (http://d2bb.org/index.htm).   

Their mission statement is:
    I understand that to change the world, I start by changing myself. I therefore decide to be better. I make a personal commitment to goodness and strive to make my life better each day. I am a person of high purpose, high ethics, high integrity and high values. My goal is to work in friendship with others to improve myself, my community, my nation and the world. By respectfully bringing our message to all people, we will make the world a better place for everyone.
Their motto:
    DecidingToBeBetter: A force for self-improvement, goodness and togetherness that helps humanity to eliminate evil.
Take a look and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment